DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 11 October 2012

China Glaze Make a Spectacle

Make a Spectacle is part of China Glaze's Wicked Halloween collection for 2012 and it is the only polish out of the whole collection that appealed to me and the only one I picked up at Olympia Beauty.

On first glace in the bottle it looks very much like Snow Globe, however, on the nail it is noticeably different. Both contain iridescent glitter but MAS has a predominate gold-green-blue iridescence whereas SG has an overriding blue iridescence.


 Here is 2 coats of Make a Spectacle over Liquid Leather
"swoon"
I prefer the colours of Make a Spectacle over Snow Globe, they're definitely more to my liking! Have you tried this polish? Do you prefer this or do you like Snow Globe

13 comments:

  1. This is way better than snow globe! I was not sure if I was going to get this one because I thought they looked the same, but I'm so glad I ordered it! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! I hadn't seen any swatches before I got it so it was a gamble but I'm relieved it's not a dupe!

      Delete
  2. I adore Make a Spectacle...I need some polishes from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. off to buy this now, i was persuaded once i saw the first photo!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nails.Ah Make a Spectacle is beautiful.I own snow globe and I know I am have to get my hands on the other one cause there not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i thought snow globe was the best until i saw it side by side with make a spectacle. i am hands down more in love with make a spectacle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so fantastic. This is going on my wishlist right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww beautiful!!! Will definitvely hop into my basket on my next Shopping spree with Transdesign ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, antother one to add to my xmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hands down make a spectacle is my fav. Looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make a Spectacle is crazy awesome! I have Snowglobe, and now I'm going to have to add this one to my stash!

    ReplyDelete