DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 7 May 2012

Barry M - Black Multi Glitter

It doesn't have the most imaginative name but it pretty much sums up the polish, a gorgeous black with fine holographic glitter. In the photos I applied two coats but because the formula is pretty thick and opaque you could get way with one coat.
Despite being fine the glitter was pretty hungry and I applied two coats of topcoat to get a smooth finish.
It looks like the night sky!


Not really sure what else to say about this polish apart from it's another great addition to Barry M's polish line. The only other UK brand that I can think of right now that had a black polish like this was Eyeko but they don't make polishes anymore :-(

The holo-ness is really obvious in these out-of-focus shots.


Have you picked this little beauty up yet?

15 comments:

  1. It's sooo pretty! <3
    And one more thing - my BF is going to check for Fruity polishes today again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous black... Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! That´s really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice polish. Our boots doesn't have any of the new polishes in stock yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried Superdrug? They're more likely to be in there. That's where I got mine from.

      Delete
  5. I need this, I think it will be the next one in my collection!!
    Jess
    www.xbonjourbelle.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this after Denim!

      Delete
  6. I just love looking at your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL is that because of the polish is awesome!?

      Delete
  7. Thank you all for the comments. This is a very nice polish indeed and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh now I wish I'd bought this when I saw it but it's kinda similar to Models Own Thunder and Lightning! But this looks more glossy :) I think I may just have to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty...I've been wanting a polish like this for years! I just wish I was as into dark polishes as I used to be. (I've been on a creme color streak) I might have to buy this anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not usually a dark nails girl, but this looks fantastic! Like the cosmos in a little bottle.

    ReplyDelete