DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 15 June 2013

Rave party on my nails feat. Lush Lacquer Clowning Around

I don't have many indie polishes in my collection not because I don't like them but purely because I'm too lazy to sit down and order them. This explains why it has taken me an absolute age to get my hands on  Clowning Around by Lush Lacquer despite falling head over heels the moment I first saw it online. Varied sizes of neon glitter suspended in a clear base may not sound anything special but looks can be deceiving because once on the nail (especially over a light base) this glitter comes alive like a little rave party.

The following mani could be my favourite EVER!

Winning combination:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Boots 17 Monochrome
Lush Lacquer Clowning Around
I never want to take this off...
(I bought my bottle of Clowning Around from eBay as Lush Lacquer (etsy) no longer ship to the UK)

7 comments:

  1. I love Clowning Around! I've heard so many good things about it. It's a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mani! Love this combo of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeee this combo!!! The black and white glitter added another dimension to it.
    Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete