DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Cath Kidston inspired nails

Hi ladies today I have for you Cath Kidston inspired nails. It's been on my to do list since I bought the my card holder months and months ago. The Cherry pattern is very cutesy like a lot of Cath Kidston prints which may not be to everyone's liking but I think the print translate well on to the nails and is so easy to recreate. It's been a while since I did any freehand stuff so it's not perfect but I'm really happy with the results.
Base
Zoya - BLU

Cherries
Deborah Lippmann - It's Raining Men
Color Club - I believe in Amour 
Alessandro - Sophisticated Red OPI - Alpine Snow

Stem and leaves
Color Club - Twiggie
Hello Kitty (Superdrug) - Whatcha
Will you give this a go?

8 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous! Love how you alternated the red and the pink for the cherries ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m just speechless!!!
    What an amazing nail art, I could never do such a perfect work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way beyond the valley of cute!! <3
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are so adorable!
    I really like the blossoms in between, they lighten the design and stop it from being too uniform.

    ReplyDelete