DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 16 July 2012

Barry M - Jewel Britannia

Hey all I had planned to post this a lot earlier but I'm being seriously distracted by Breaking Bad. I only started watching it last week but I'm addicted and I have some serious catching up to do, so this is going to be short and sweet.

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen the following pictures already but for those that don't let me introduce you to Barry M's Jewel Britannia. Yup that's ANOTHER glitter from Mr Barry M! Unlike the others this one, however, is apparently exclusive to boots.com and barrym.com so you won't find it in the shops. Containing blue, red and silver hex pieces of different sizes this little glitterbomb made me break my no-buy this month.
I'm having a lot fun using my phone to take pics but here are some better quality pictures taken with my usual camera...

Index - Barry M Bright Red, Middle - Barry M Indigo, Ring and little finger - China Glaze Snow


 Ok back to watching Breaking Bad!

13 comments:

  1. I love Barry M polishes and now I have seen your pictures I need this polish in my collection. Its out of stock at Boots.com so I will try Barry M directly. Your nails and pictures look gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend this if you don't already own a glitter like this. I know people complain about having to pay for postage but the way I see it is I have to pay about the same price to take the bus to the shop to get it!

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with that glitter! What a great and festive mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great. Very sneaky of them to release it as an online exclusive though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If I didn't follow them on FB I wouldn't have a clue.

      Delete
  4. Great pictures and the whole mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this glitter look.. would have been better if they'd brought it out in time for the jubilee !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know, they didn't time it well at all.

      Delete
  6. Ohh the Jewel Britannia is tempting me, sad that my country don't have Barry M polishes :( and purchasing online, the shipping fee is already higher than the polish's price! D:

    ReplyDelete