TK Maxx has been unreal recently, they've had Color Club Sets piled high on the shelves, Essie Duos and Trios, Orly Trios, Nails Inc sets and I even spotted some Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail stripes. Poundland and Poundworld have not disappointed either. I've found Sinful Colors, Rimmels and Sally Hansen. I know these polishes are probably ex stock from the US and last seasons colours but I do not care, a bargain is a bargain.
There have also had some great offers on which I could not ignore online and in my usual haunt Superdrug. Ready to see what have accumulated over the past month or so...
- WAH Nail Art pens from Urban Outfitters online, RRP £6 each got them for £3 saved myself £9 (Blue, Pink and Yellow)
- ORLY trio (Fowl Play, Le Chateau and Androgynie) from TK Maxx. No idea how much big bottles (18ml) like this are in the UK but the mini bottles in boots are £5 (5ml) each so paying £7.99 for all 3 is a steal.
- SINFUL COLORS - Daddy's Girl and What's Your Name from Poundworld. £1 each.
- COLOR CLUB Alter Ego set from TK Maxx, £7.99.
- LOOK Beauty Nail Pop - Bling, Juice and Vintage, RRP £5 each but there was £2 off. Got these from Superdrug.
- ESSIE - Funny Face, Bobbing for Baubles, 3-way glaze and ridge filler. These came as duos for £7.99. In Boots Essie polishes go for £7.99 each for colours and £8.99 for Nail Care polishes.
- SALLY HANSEN - Purple Pizzazz from Poundland. When I got this home I noticed it's almost a dupe of SC's Daddy's Girl (oops) but the little bit of glitter are slightly different so it's ok!
- RIMMEL - Camoflague and Night Before from Poundworld
- RIMMEL - Green with Envy from Poundworld. I've never seen these bigger bottles of 60 Seconds in the UK so these must have come from another country. Not complaining though. Night Before is absolutely gorgeous and has the same kind of unicorn pee shimmer seen in Fantasy Fire though not as strong.
Have you found some bargains recently?
Thanks for reading.