DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 9 July 2012

Hits Phenomena - Afterglow

Bonjour! Hope everyone has had a good start to their week. This morning I was very excited to receive the new Bundle Monster plates which I bought using my Amazon vouchers. Apart from the two plates I have from Born Pretty I don't have any other plates and looking at some of the images I'm overwhelmed at how intricate they are! I cannot wait to try them out but I must warn you I still suck at stamping so it might be a while before you see any manis! Have any of you guys bought the new plates?

Getting back to the polish, Afterglow is a lot more subtle than the other 3 polishes in the Phenomena collection. Shifting from purple/navy to pink to orange the multichrome effect of the glitter it less obvious but that may be because the colours are quite dark and I have put it on a black base. And because of this it was the hardest polish to photograph! One swipe of this is enough to give good coverage but for the photographs I used two plus a coat of Seche Vite. Enjoy!
Afterglow and the rest of the Phenomena polishes are available to buy online from Llarowe.
Just Borealis to come so stay tuned!!

9 comments:

  1. This is sooooo beautiful!! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered afterglow today after seeing your swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the new Bundle Monster plates! I really like them and like you I can not wait to use them! I think that they have really good designs that are related to each other like the Cancer Ribbon designs, the owl designs, and the dog themed designs. I have paired them together so I can have an accent nail and a design for all the other nails that go together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am awful at stamping too :(
    I love how clear your photos are - best swatches ever :)
    JJxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I have the new BM plates. The designs are beautiful. I have only used two plates so far but love love love them :)

    ReplyDelete