DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Essie Bikini So Teeny

Hey! Today I have Essie Bikini So Teeny to show you. This is a lovely periwinkle blue with a smattering of silver shimmer. Capturing the silver was a real challenge especially on the nail so this is one polish I would recommend you check out in person to see it's true beauty. Formula-wise this particular polish was quite thin and although I had no issues with applying it I can see it's potential to flood the cuticles, streak and pool. I find with these types of formulas the best thing to do it have a good amount on the brush and apply quickly using light confident strokes. Apart from that I love it (I'm rather fond of the name too) and it's fast becoming my favourite this summer!
My one and only Helmer is fast running out of room (I don't intend on getting another) I was a little wary about getting this polish in case I had dupes in my stash but thankfully I don't so the one in one out policy can be delayed a little longer. Phew. Do you have this polish and is it one of your favourites? Thank you for reading. x

6 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about picking it up, but like you, I feel like I have a dupe....but maybe I don't? It looks so pretty on your long nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just applied this a few hours ago..in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so pretty. This may have to be the first Essie I buy...Do you happen to know if it's quite similar to Models Own Beths Blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura I don't have Beth's Blue I'm afraid so can't say really say. Looking at other people's swatches I would say BB is a more a baby/powder blue and paler than BST.

      Delete