DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

essence - High Spirits

Hey ladies today I have another essence polish to share with you. This along with a number of other polishes came all the way from Canada with my friend who visited last month.

Canadian Haul. Wah so generous!
High Spirits is a khaki green creme laced with silver shimmer. At first I wasn't sure about the green and silver combo but once on I was pleasantly surprised at how complimentary they were.
The formula once again is fantastic and rival brands that are 10 times more expensive. Here I have only used two coats and have achieved a glossy even finish.
For the peanuts you pay (CAD$ 1.49, I think!) I can't believe what you get. Seriously essence need to come to the UK now, but in the mean time I want to thank my polish mule and enabler ;-) I know you're reading!

3 comments:

  1. That looks great! I think it really suits you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this colour is grower and definitely more an A/W colour.

      Delete
  2. woow, you make me want it now!! I'll have to go and see if I can find it :D

    ReplyDelete