DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 29 July 2012

essence - Lime Up! BM-308

Hello there! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. The other day I tested out the new white Konad polish I got from eBay stamping the citrus fruit slices from BM-308 over essence Lime Up! Lime Up! is pretty much a dupe of OPI Who the Shrek are you? only a touch lighter. The Konad polish performed as I had hoped. It stamped perfectly each time and I didn't have to work like speedy gonzales which allowed me some time to think about how I positioned the image. Thus far this is my favourite stamping mani, it's fresh and perfect for summer!
On my thumb I tried to do a half moon but it's not as clearly defined as I had hoped!

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty and cute, nice combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh manicure for this hot summer!!:)

    http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shade of green is really lovely x
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mani is soo lovely and summery!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! So fresh and summery! Reminds me of mojito! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, I need to use this plate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute! I love that green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. On my to do list or this week is a lemon & lime themed mani and now I have seen this it will move closer to the top of my list :). Brilliant as'always xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this plate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So summerish! Love the image and the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is seriously cute. you did such a perfect job with stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all the lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! It was amazing! This stamp is beautiful!
    Your blog is beautiful, I am delighted!
    I will follow!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete