DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 14 July 2012

Color Club Edie with Clouds BM312

Whoa two posts in one day what is happening?! Well you have the weather to thank as the wet and cold has kept me indoors. And what do you do on dreary days, paint nails! Anyway as you guys know I bought the new Bundle Monster plates recently and I have been playing with all week trying to improve my technique. Nothing is worse than painting your nails, waiting for them to dry, making a pathetic attempt at stamping and then having to take everything off to start again.

During my practicing I discovered I have the most annoying nails to stamp over. They're quite curved which makes getting right into the edges problematic. It may be because the stamper I have is too hard so I've ordered a softer one, but we'll see. Also I've realised I need to invest in some proper stamping polish. I know there are polishes you can stamp with (and I have used a generic foil for the following mani) but being a newbie I think I should cut myself some slack and get some Konad polish just to make it a bit easier ya know!

Using the clouds (they look like clouds to me) from BM312 I stamped over Color Club Edie.


What do you think? I really like it as it's quite subtle even though CC Edie is quite in your face. I used Barry M Gold foil because I know it works but I would have like to have stamped using a white polish.

So where can I get some Konad polishes cheaply? Also am I/can I take off the backing on the back of the plate?

Bye for now!

18 comments:

  1. I looked on Konad's site and they are selling bottles of 11mL polish for $6.80. The 5mL is $3.90. Also, Meliney (A Youtube Konad expert) sells Konad things at her store here: http://www.meliney.com/nailartsupplies#!__nailartsupplies
    I am not sure where else you can get Konad items, I would go to the Konad store locator and see if you have somewhere nearby that sells Konad products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the info, I found a stockist nearby using the store locator!

      Delete
  2. this is just really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything about this mani is just insanely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your manicure! In fact I think a silver stamp looks better here than white :D
    I bought my Konad polishes on Konad website and also at Konad deptartment store in seoul last year :D but I don't have many stamping polishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever visit Korea I will be stocking up on polishes for sure!

      Delete
  5. omg edie is gorrrrgeous!! + perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very elegant looking!!! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this manicure!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edie is such a gorgeous colour and goes perfectly with the gold. You photograph them perfectly. I purchased my konad special white on eBay and I believe the seller was in Ireland. It stamps perfectly everytime. The backing for the plates is a new addition and prevents the edges from being too sharp so I would leave it in place xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ok I shall leave the backing paper on!

      Delete
  9. This looks beautiful!

    I discovered a while ago that when I mess up some stamping on my nails, if the polish underneath is perfectly dry I can actually scrape the stamped polish off using a nail on my opposite hand. It saves me having to repaint my nails before trying to stamp again. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete