DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 18 April 2012

NOTD

Last night I painted my nails using a Color Club polish I picked up as part of a set in TK Maxx. After applying a coat of Seche Vite I went to bed only to find the polish had receded quite badly by the morning. Receding is nothing new especially when using Seche Vite but I do find Color Clubs suffer the most. So not wanting to remove it all I decided the easiest way to remedy the problem was to paint some funky tips.

I used some nail guides I bought from eBay and painted the tips using Ch G For Audrey. It's quite Summery don't you think?

Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colors! And I got the Color Club set from TK Maxx as well, but the polishes don't correspond with the names on the box at all, but what more could I ask for at that bargain price!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There were two very similar sets with the Reveal Your Mystery packaging. I got the one with more subtle pinks and corals. I also nabbed the neons and glitters but I was a little confused when I got home as to what I had bought! LOL

      Delete
    2. Wow, I got 3 sets toooo!! In fact, I grabbed the neons one just this afternoon in another TK Maxx. We are both crazy hoarders :-)

      Delete
  2. the colour combo is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I took ages picking a colour to go with the coral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this set too! So funny that it's all wrong lol this colour looks so nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might try this when my ails get a bit longer. It's simple but fantastic. Really creative :) could you use tape instead?

    ReplyDelete