DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fail and a plea!

Last month I imposed a ban on buying polish and I declared it a 'no buy' month. Predictably I kind of failed and bought two polishes. They weren't just any old polishes, no they were two China Glaze polishes from the OMG collection. Since my little blog started I've been determined to collect all the polishes within a reasonable price. I've stalked eBay snapping up the polishes as they've come and last month two popped up which I needed, BFF and GR8.

So currently I have these

OMG, FYI, GR8, IDK, LOL, DV8, 2NITE, BFF
I'm still after QT, L8R G8R, TMI and TTYL to complete my collect. They're over priced on eBay so this is where my plea comes in. If anyone can get hold of the aforementioned polishes or willing to sell/swap their backups please please PLEASE get in touch! I'm no money bags so can only afford £10 or less. I can get hold or Max Factor Fantasy Fire or other UK brands if you're that way inclined but either way I would be so grateful!!

Am I asking too much? Probably!!

Thanks for reading! 


6 comments:

  1. They have QT on the site where you bought a couple others, City Nails Supplies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw but they're currently 'unavailable' :(

      Delete
  2. It's awesome on what you've collected so far. Hope you can get the remaining others soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sent you an email! ;)

    ReplyDelete