DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 9 April 2012

Models Own Hed Kandi Hedonist

If you thought Balearic Cool was bright check this out! Hedonist is an eye-searing retina-burning pink neon which is so bright my camera got confused and thought it was an orange neon. And unlike Belearic Cool this is much more opaque and one coat is enough for perfect coverage. It dries to a matte/satin finish so a top coat is a must for those of you who prefer a glossy finish.
No top coat
My eyes!!
With top coat
I assure you that this is neon pink and not orange!
Neon glow.
I can't really see myself wearing this alone. I'd probably add a fun design or a black crackle polish to tone it down a bit. Do you like neon polishes?

2 comments:

  1. I've never really ventured into properly neon polishes but this looks like it could be an amazing shade for the summer :) I wasn't expecting it to be matte at first though! Looks much nicer with the top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, but I ♥ the shiny version most...

    ReplyDelete