DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 6 April 2012

TGIF - Westfield and Matte Nails

Today I took a little trip to Westfield (SB) with Mr PD for some lunch and a spot of shopping. First off I visited the new Models Own bottle shop and picked up a few of the new Hed Kandi polishes which were sold out in my local Boots.
I love the bottle shaped stand and the sales advisers were lovely and friendly. 
I then went into Topshop (this store makes me feel old with its uber young and trendy customers) and these rings caught my eye.
I thought they'd be great for when I swatch the ChG OMG collection. Mr PD said he'd buy them for me if I wanted them but at £8.50 I said no and also the small size was still way too big for my fingers!

In TK maxx (not in Westfield) I found a bottle of Essie Matte About You for £3.99. I have a bottle of ELF matte polish but it's a bit rubbish which has put me off mattifying my nails in the past but I thought I'd give this a go because it's Essie (my first one) and the quality and finish was bound to be better right? So glad I did because my Glitter on a Blue Moon mani looks amazing matte. What do ya think?

6 comments:

  1. the shop is so cool!! I've never seen anything like it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I have tried Rimmel Matte Topcoat before but it just doesn't matte very well. I am hoping to get Essie Matte About You soon. The Models Own shop looks so cool also! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mani matte as well! Because of your pictures, I ordered Revlons Whimsical...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shop is soooo sooo sooo cool!!! I love the matte mani, looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!! i've been DYING to see a photo of that polish bottle stand, just saw the drawing of it. looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I went there (Westfield) on Thursday too and of course couldn't resist picking up a few bottles from the Models Own shop as well :)
    Also lucky you to have found that bottle of Essie at TK Maxx at only £3.99! What a bargain. Look forward to your swatches of the Hen Kendi series!

    ReplyDelete