DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Barielle Myrza's Meadow

Taking a quick break from my dissertation and just found this in my drafts and thought I'd upload it as I've not done any swatches since my middle nail broke! I wore this a few weeks back and if I remember correctly the formula was a bit naff and the overall finish without a top coat reminded me of mushy peas and my lecturer of baby sick (nice!). There are little bits of holo glitter throughout and these really came to life in the sun. Still love it though because it's quite unique.
Have you got this? What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. :O!!! I LOVE THIS!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my wish list for a while! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty and unique! I like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I can see the mushy pea comparison but I still really like it! Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete