DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Models Own Hed Kandi Ibiza Mix

Hello everyone!
So I had planned to upload this post yesterday but after an ugly turn of events which I'm sure you're all aware of I'm only just getting round to doing it now. I've have already shown you two polishes from the Models Own Hed Kandi collection, Balearic Cool and Hedonist which are both pretty stunning not only in colour but application as well. Today I want to show you the third and final bottle I picked up from the collection.

Ibiza Mix is a gorgeous multi-coloured glitter with a clear base. Here I have layered it over Balearic Cool and Hedonist.
The colours are slightly different but really it's not too dissimilar to OPI's Rainbow Collection or DL's Happy Birthday, don't you think? Overall I'm pleased to add another glitter like this to my collection. It dries fast and the glitter stays flat.

Have you picked this up yet?

6 comments:

  1. I love it over the Balearic Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love this! :D

    (I'm sorry about you having to deal with all that poop regarding the caviar manicure. Sheesh!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it over both the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much, love the different colours and different sized glitter flakes! xx

    ReplyDelete