DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 1 October 2011

September Purchases

Hey guys hope you're all having a fab weekend so far! Those in the UK have you been making the most of the heatwave because I certainly have and it's my excuse for the lack of posts this week! ooops!

Not one to dwell let's get straight into the purchases I have made this month:

Boots 17 Fury
Kiko 348, 255
L.A.Colors Cactus and Twilight
Revlon Rio Cool - Green sparkly polish which I saw on eBay for £1 and thought why not!
Collection 2000 2in1 Base Coat and Ridge Filler with Keratin - cheap and cheerful base which I think does the job.
Orly Cutique - I'm loving this. Works fantastically on my cuticles.

Backups and gifts for others:
L.A. Colors Cactus x2
Revlon Facets of Fuchsia
Beyu 209 x2

I also made the most of the 25% off offer at Cherry Culture and got some NYX Girls polishes I have had on my wishlist for a while. I really wish they offered the full range of colours on the NYX uk site because I resent having to pay more for the postage (which is ridiculously expensive) than for the total cost of the actual products. Still it worked out to be about £2.63 each which is cheaper than the uk store! I should hopefully get these next week and I'll make sure I swatch them for you guys.

NYX Girls:
Emerald Forest
Sea of Cortez
Carnival
Deep Space
Royal Purple
Robotic
Fizz Spots

All in all I've been good and haven't really spent silly amounts of money. I want to say October will be a good month but with all these Halloween and Christmas collections popping up left, right and centre I cannot guarantee anything!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your purchases! I just swatched Kiko 348 on my blog and I loved that colour. I love your picks on the NYX Girls polishes, too. I have a couple of those, too, that I need to try, yet, and since they are all dark shades I guess it's the perfect time now, with the weather being horrible!

    ReplyDelete