DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 14 October 2011

Halloween - Cute Skull Nail Design

Hey guys just wanted to share with you a cute nail design I did today. I swatched Color Club's With Abandon last night and by this morning I was bored of it (plus is had receded under the Seche Vite Top coat) so wanted to jazz it up a bit. Don't get me wrong the polish is gorgeous but I just wasn't in the mood for it. The design I opted for was something I had doodled in an ethics lecture earlier this week, the lecture was so boring I wanted to stab myself but I thought creating a nail design was less painful haha. I think they turned out quite well considering it's all free hand. Anyway hope you like them!

Right have to remove them now as I have work tomorrow! :-( Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. boring lectures are THE worst, I usually leave early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best halloween nails I have seen yet....I could only dream creating something so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me? This is free hand? Ah. Maze. Ing. Am in awe of you and your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ whimsicalglam Wish I could have left early but I made the mistake of sitting at the front and it would have been too obvious!

    @Kirsty Haha thanks Kirsty but there are so many other awesome Halloween nails by others!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous and @ Fingers ladies you're both too kind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I love it! wiish I had some free hand talent, haha! konad or bm could come up with this kind of design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, I need to get a steadier hand! You are really good at nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It just takes practise hun! I can't do nail art on my right hand still lol

    ReplyDelete