DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 31 October 2011

Spun for you - my Halloween nails

If you were wondering why I never attempted a spider web nail design this is the reason!
How awesome are these?
They were a little fiddly as none of them fitted my nail shape exactly but they stretch and are easy to trim to the shape of your cuticle using the orange stick provided.
I even managed to use only one packet (which contains 8 strips) for both hands
I'm not sure if I would have preferred a more uniform design. What about you guys?
I added a coat of Seche Vite to prolong the wear and it shrank the strip a tiny bit.

Love them!
Wish they were readily available in the UK :-(

** HAPPY HALLOWEEN **

4 comments:

  1. These are officially the prettiest spider-web nails I have ever seen. I don't do Halloween, but I love spiders! This is also the first nail polish strip design I can see myself buying, too. Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Which brand are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome Rochelle. I would definitely recommend them.

    Mnemo they're by Sally Hansen. As far as I'm aware they're only available in America and Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are the BOMB

    ReplyDelete