DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 10 October 2011

L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish - Twilight

Today I want to show you L.A. Colors - Twilight.

It's a gorgeous dark blue shimmer that only requires 2 coats, applies wonderfully and dries well.
Do you think it looks like a 99p polish?
I love L.A. Colors, I think of them as the nail addicts go to brand for a cheap fix when the purse strings are tight!

Have a good day!




5 comments:

  1. Wow, this a beautiful color. This definitely doesn't look like a 99cent polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize LA Colors was so cheap! I have to look into this brand now. Beautiful swatch :)

    amandalandish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love that colour! A wonderful shade of blue indeed, not too dark, not too pale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks SO great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete