DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 3 February 2012

Hold the shrimp!

Despite the random title this post has nothing to do with shrimp though you may argue there is a tenuous link because this is a pink manicure?! It's just a line that my bf said whilst ordering take-out that for some reason I find hilarious.
Anyway I haven't worn a full pink manicure in a while because I don't think pink really suits my skin tone but as it's nearing Valentine's Day I wanted to create a manicure that's a bit girly and errr pink for you ladies to try. 

For this manicure I painted all my nails with OPI Sparrow Me The Drama. I wanted really neat lines so used striping tape I got from eBay to mask off the lines then painted using a pink holographic (Sally Hansen Magical Ruby Slipper) and OPI Steady As She Rose and then removed the tape. If you have no patience I would recommend just freehanding the stripes as the tape can be a little fiddly!
And just to show all you doubters I have more than four fingers...say hello to my right hand.
I'll be wearing this mani until Monday evening
What do you think? 
Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is so, so pretty! I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love pink. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great , love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. This manicure has grown on me, but I can't wait to try it out in blue or purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh pretty ! I'm not usually a big pink fan but I like this on you ! :)
    I gave you an award on my blog
    http://nail-loopy.blogspot.com/2012/02/awards-time.html : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super pretty! I love how perfectly straight you made your lines. It looks amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweeeeet! I loveee it :D

    ReplyDelete