DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 9 February 2012

OPI Who The Shrek Are You?

Well hello there and hello to my new readers! You're probably thinking why on Earth I'm showing you a polish from a collection that came out Spring 2010, well because I'm a cheap skate! This colour was in the sale on Lena White (UK OPI distributor) and from a far it looks pretty similar to Did it on 'em (Nicki Minaj Collection Spring 2012) which I really wanted because it's like nothing in my collection and I wanted a loud colour. On my current budget I couldn't really stump up the £11 ($17 USD) they were asking so thought this was a great alternative.

It's not a colour for everyone but I really love it and as soon as the weather warms up and my hands are less red (it clashes) I'll be sporting this on all 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
It's a mustard yellow/green, exactly like the colour of Shrek!
Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I kinda like it! Very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it's sort of a slimy color (hihi) it suits you very well... With your beautiful nails you can even make this color looks chic on you :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete