DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 19 February 2012

Springy Easter Mani

Hi ladies! I want to share with you a quick nail design that was inspired by a pair of shoes. When it comes to footwear I tend to steer towards more masculine designs like brogues or loafers. They're more comfortable and stay on my skinny feet unlike court shoes which I have real issues with. However today on ASOS a pair of very feminine flats that had 'Spring' written all over them caught my eye and I knew the pastel design would translate quite well onto nails.

Here is the shoe
Photo from ASOS.com
Here are the nails

I know the yellow looks odd but unfortunately I don't own a pale yellow polish so had to make do with the bright one I had. Something like ChG Lemon Fizz would be great.
Hello Spring!
China Glaze - Snow as the base, Barry M - Mint Green, Blue Moon, Strawberry Pink. Beauty UK Yellow for sections and Barry M - Silver Instant Effect for the stripes.
Hello Easter!

Do you like it?
No? May be you could try this colour combo instead?

Photo from ASOS.com

6 comments:

  1. ooh pretty, that barry m looks really good, I thought it was striping tape, your lines are soo clean and perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! Amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really into brights, neons, color blocking etc., but this mani is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely! Love the inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete