DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Would you like to do a guest post?

It's already happening I'm not blogging as regularly as I would like to and I have a feeling this might continue until my dissertation is handed in at the end of April. Arghhhhh I really want this dissertation to GO AWAY!
Anyway I just wondered if anyone would like to write a guest post, obviously nail related. It would really help me out when my blogging is on the thin side and hopefully help you out if you are new to blogging and would like more exposure not that I have a huge following in comparison to other blogs out there! Email me and let me know if you're interested.

A xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey Anna, from opne person writing dissertation to another i would love to help you out! I have emailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you put out a Tweet on it? I see many requests on there from those who are offering and hosting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to guest post for you. I'll whip something up and email you the draft :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be fun! My nails aren't in great shape at the moment... but I'll send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies I look forward to hearing from you if I haven't already.

    ReplyDelete