DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 8 September 2011

Twit Twoo! Owl Manicure

One of the gifts I received for my birthday was The Usborne Book of Drawing, Doodling and Colouring. Inside there are pages and pages of activities to complete all designed to get your creative juices flowing... and flow they did, on to my nails!!


A super cute page filled with owls caught my attention!
(sorry about the naff picture)
I painted my nails with a white nail polish and used black acrylic paint (Daler Rowney System 3 in case you wanted to know), then topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I had thought about colouring them in but I quite like the black and white.
Do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. this is soo cute and adorable, would loove to see more posts like this : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Posted on the Usborne Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Usbornepublishing

    ReplyDelete