DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas Nail Designs

Hello everyone! Today I've been busy creating some festive nail designs for you. This is my first real attempt at painting designs on a nail wheel and I have to say it's a lot harder and less forgiving than doing it on your nails!

(All the designs were created using nail polish rather than acrylics)

My main source of inspiration came from Christmas cards such these ones from Paperchase. They're simple and work very well on nails. I even tried to create a penguin in the same style but you can see it's not as good!

Anyway I hope you like them and will be inspired to have a go yourself. If you would like a tutorial on a particular design then please let me know and I will try my best to do it.
Bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I love the penguin one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fab! I find painting false nails a lot easier than my own x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :) My favourite is Santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are really good! i love the christmas tree one. and the gold and black one to the left of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are sooo good, i find painting on a false nail is easier than on my own nails, i love all of these soo much : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those black on gold ones are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the black and gold ornament one... 2nd from the left!
    I would love to see it in a manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic designs. Great colors, perfect for the holidays. Very nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete