DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 22 December 2011

Topshop - Gypsy Night

So since I picked this polish up last week it's been sat on my desk. I couldn't bear to put it in my drawer as it's so beautiful and needs to be looked at!
Wouldn't you agree?!


Holographic glitter + Flakies = love
Here I have layered one coat over a black polish. If you were to use it straight from the bottle you'd require about 3-4 coats to get good even coverage, the norm for black jelly bases.
The flakies are a bit camera shy. In real life they are a lot more obvious shifting from Orange to green.
Depending on the type of lighting either the holo glitter or flakie will be more prominent.

Where to buy:
UK ladies you can get it from selected stores for £6. It was available on their website but it's gone now!!
International ladies you may need to ask someone to CP this for you as I'm not sure if it's available on international TS sites. If I'm wrong let me know.

***

So from some of the feedback I have received about my blog I know some of you guys would like me to actually review the polishes I swatch. I totally hear what you are saying and I'm happy to give myself a slap on the wrist for being so slack with my writing but until I get my million of pieces of coursework and dissertation out of the way swatches will have to do. I'm a crap writer (as you can probably tell) and I actually have to think REALLY hard when I write so that's why I can't just churn out a review. Anyway I promise this will change after April. I PROMISE!!!!

12 comments:

  1. thats lovely! topshop polish is so dear for the amount you get but that polish is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's pretty! I haven't tried any Topshop polishes but this may have to be my first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty :) i'm going to need to get this, i missed it first time it was released !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    http://allthingsmevelove.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome polish! WOW! I wish I had this.

    Adding this to my list :)

    Great review!

    aphroditesnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting color, I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! It looks absolutely crazy in the bottle! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I wanted to write that this polish reminds me of KOH's Black Stars, not Blck Universe...

    Very nice polish =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This polish has been on my lust list for so long, well over a year! Its impossible to get in the US :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks similar to Sephora by OPI's 212-Sephora to me, but prettier.

    ReplyDelete