DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 4 December 2011

Color Club - Back to Boho Swatches

**Picture Heavy**
So keeping words to a minimum!

Those in the UK will know that Color Club Sets have been popping up in TK Maxx recently for a very reasonable £7.99. Since my last post I managed to find the other set so now that my collection is complete here are the swatches!

Enjoy.


Set A
Nomadic Nude
Earthy Angel
New Bohemian
Shabby DrabRad Nomad
Red-ical Gypsy

Set B
Boho Mojo

Nouveau Vintage
Voodoo You DoArtsy CraftyBlue TopiaRebel Spirit

5 comments:

  1. Great Swatches. Love this collection. Saw OPI trio packs in tk maxx this week. Was so tempted to buy although I didn't as I'm also so broke ha ha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spied those too but I managed to resist.
    I saw Servin' up sparkle and I lily love you and some pretty hideous browns. I read there have been other colours popping up so may hold out and do a tour of all the TK Maxx stores within the M25 LOL! £12.99 is still a little steep especially for colours you wouldn't miss if you didn't get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Redical Gypsy, Blue topia and Artsy Crafty and LOVE them! They were my first try with Color Club-it really is a nice polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these swtaches! My favorites are New Bohemian, Shabby Drab and Rad Nomad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love absolutely every single one of these!!

    ReplyDelete