DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 22 December 2011

Robin Moses inspired Ribbon Nail Design

Robin Moses is the higher being of nail art. She's flippin amazing at what she does and a real inspiration for those who want to become nail artists or those like me who do it for a bit of fun. Her recent Ribbon video caught my eye because it was something that I felt I could do - on both hands!! Instead of using Red on black I've used gold and black and have missed out the glittered tips. This is the mani which will be on my hands now until 27th Dec! Hope you like it and I hope it lasts!!


**sigh** @ my knobbly fingers !!


And if you fancy having a go, here is her video:



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Anna XxX

6 comments:

  1. SO adorable! I LOOOOOVE bows! I'm gonna have to try this =]!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So simple yet festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fingers, they're nice and slender! I have huge fingers...:( love the nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!♥

    And I think you have beautiful and long fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Robin Moses, and saw this tutorial. I love it, and love yours just as much. You did a great job recreating it.

    ReplyDelete