DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 3 September 2011

August purchases

I knew August wouldn't be a good month for my bank balance! No uni/clinical placement has meant I've had plenty of time to wander around shops and browse online for polishes. Also in August I was treated to a trip to Paris for my birthday, which is actually next week, so it would have been rude not to have picked up any from there. Some I've already shared because they're just too pretty to hide away in a drawer and some will be swatched in the near future. I also bought my first Deborah Lippmann polish as a present to myself which I cannot wait to wear!

August has also seen a change in the way I photograph polishes and swatches. Believe it or not I have got a degree in photography, well fashion photography, and I thought it was about time I dusted off my DSLR and put what I know into practise. In the past I relied on using my point and shoot but the pictures did the polishes no justice whatsoever. I'm still getting the hang of doing still life and there is still plenty room for improvement but I hope you guys who read my blog are given a better and more realistic idea of the polishes I share with you.

So anyway back to my haul, in total I accumulated 19 new polishes in August. I'm hoping September will be more restrained as I start uni again and have lots of bills to pay!

Rimmel
Hard Edge
Midnight Blue


Barry M
Blue Moon
Berry ice Cream
Silver Cascade

Revlon (my mum actually bought these for me)
Facets of fuschia
Pink nude

Boots
Purple shatter
Black glitter shatter

LA Color
Black and white Stripers

Deborah Lippmann
Across the universe

Beyu
x 2 - 209

Paris Haul

Sephora
Diving in Malaysia
Moody Woman
Midnight Crawl

Debby
Colorplay 92

Salome
Purple Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment