DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Nail Pop - Kimono (Peridot-esque)

Brrrr it's so cold here in the UK I can barely feel my fingers as I type so this is going to be short and sweet! Today I want to share with you Nail Pop Kimono which I picked up with Pearl Effect ( blue flakie) a couple of weeks ago. It is said to be a great high street alternative to Chanel Peridot but with a much stronger green tone. The formula is spot on requiring only two coats and with hardly noticeable brush marks. Wear wise this is fantastic. I expected it to chip quite easily but I was impressed that even after washing dishes with no Marigolds there was hardly any wear!

Now on to the pics...
(Available from Selected Superdrug Stores - £5)
Divine! 
Peridot was generously given to me for my birthday so I can do a comparison if anyone wants one. 

Bye for now.

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, I actually like that it's more green toned - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm-ed and ahh-ed over this so much and ended up not buying it but I wish I had now - it's so pretty! I prefer the green-toned-ness, it looks so much fresher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great colour, thanks for the swatch! I ended up picking up Ozotic 507 to quench my Peridot thirst, but I think I want this too... dang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Peridot and I still buy dupes LOL

      Delete
  4. Wow, this looks nicer on the nail than in the bottle! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. I bet a lot of people pick this bottle up in the shop and put it straight down again!

      Delete
  5. I'm interested in a comparison! This one is so pretty, and I'm so curious as to how it compares :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma I will try to do a comparison for you soon.

      Delete
  6. I like the darker green tone of this too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete