DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 2 February 2012

Ludurana Arco-Iris

Are you guys ready for another flakie? I know I'm a little late to the party with this but I couldn't afford or justify the cost of buying this on top of the postage I would have had to pay and... then Llarowe had that free shipping period at the end of last year and my bank balance dipped! I don't know much about the Ludurana brand itself apart from it's Brazilian, right?

Arco-Iris is a multi-coloured Flakie similar to HITS Lambada but a lot sparser and with less of the orange flakes. There seems to be an even mix of colours which I think makes it a lot less pukey. I'll do a side by side comparison if anyone wants one but what do you guys think of this?

(Forgot the bottle shots, will add later!)
OPI Ski Teal We Drop and 2 coats of Arco-Iris
Please excuse the deathly looking hand. It's -5 here at the mo! Hope it's warmer where you are!

5 comments: