DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 19 July 2012

OPI Number One Nemesis, My Boyfriend Scales Walls and a bit of neon stamping

Hello there!

To make up for the lack of post yesterday I have for you a triple helping! First up is OPI Number One Nemesis from the Spider-man Collection that was released earlier this year to coincide with the new film.

Depending on the lighting this polish appears either as a warm metallic gold/green or a warm metallic silver shimmer with sparkly elements within. It applies like a foil and took hardly any time to dry between coats of which I applied 2. It is said to be a dupe of Chanel Graphite which I don't have so this is a welcomed addition to my collection.



Next is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls another polish from the Spider-man collection. This is an off-white creme that applies very well with minimal streaking and only requires two coats for full opacity. It is on the thick side which if you don't like can be remedied with a couple drops of thinner. The fact that it's a muted white makes it a lot more wearable and look less like you've painted your nails with tippex (white out)!


Now for a little stamping. Over MBSW I decided to stamp some neon rays from Bundle Monster plate 301. I used Pixi Summer Pink which stamped very well. What do you think?


I tried stamping my thumb but the image was too small to cover the entire surface, what do you guys do when that happens? Until next time x

3 comments: