DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Hit Phenomena - Borealis

Ready for the final polish from the Hits Phenomena collection? Well first I want to tell you guys some news (feel free to ignore next paragraph if you're here for the polish).

I don't really divulge a lot of personal information on my blog but as you guys may know I finished my degree about a month ago and I have been patiently waiting for my results. Today was results day and................ I got a FIRST !!! Holy-moly!!! it still hasn't really sunk in. To say I am pleased in an understatement but I feel I bloody deserve it because I worked hard even though I did worry at times that I spent more time painting my nails than revising lol! So now I have told you that I can also tell you I had a conditional offer for a job I really wanted a month ago as well. The condition was passing my degree and as I have managed that I also have a job whooop! I'll not be starting for a while so plenty more posts to come!!! So yeah I am happy and I have been in the pub since 2pm and have just got back and I'm waffling.... blah blah!

Ok Borealis is up there with Moonbow as my fav polish out of this collection. It's gold, green, blue shift gives me a warm fuzzy feeling every time I look at my nails. I love these colours. They remind me of Chanel Peridot which I adore so anything that reminds me of that is a winner.

What is you fave polish out of this collection?

19 comments:

  1. They're all gorgeous : ) and congratulations ! I'm so happy for you : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, hope your exams went well x

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I love to hear the stories behind the polished pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, it's lovely! And congrats! On both the degree and the job! I'm currently seeking the latter and oh man is it frustrating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frances. It seems all the late nights and stress was worth it in the end. Good luck with your job hunt I have my fingers crossed for you ;-)

      Delete
  4. Well done on getting a first and a job all in one. Fantastic achievement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! You sure deserve it!! And the job you wanted so bad!!
    I´m so happy for you!!!
    I love borealis and it looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara >_< and thank you for swapping with me. Don't think I'd ever have these in my possession if you were not for you. x

      Delete
  6. Congratssss!
    Oh, I put off on getting any of these because I figured they'd all be like those Ozotic Elytra ones, but this looks like Chanel Peridot in glitter form. DROOOOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I guess if you have the Ozotic polishes then no real point getting these but I've read these are a lot more dense.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the degree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it just?! I love the is collection a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY! Congratulations! Wow, so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some girls just have it all: degree, job, gorgeous nails...:) Grats lady, enjoy! You derserve it!!

    ReplyDelete