DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 14 July 2012

L'oreal Magic Croisette

Hey hey! A few weeks ago I was browsing the L'oreal stand in my local Boots when this little polish caught my eye. I have a number of colbalt blue polishes but nothing as sumptuous as Magic Croisette which has the most attractive teal/green shimmer running through it. The shimmer is very noticeable in the bottle and thankfully it does translate on to the nail. The formula was fantastic and only required two coats for complete coverage. The wide brush was also surprisingly easy to handle on my tiny nails. Very similar to the Essie wide brushes.

Have you guys tried any of these polishes?

 From the L'or Electric Collection
2 coats no top coat
Thanks for reading. x

6 comments:

  1. I always marvel over your nails... The polish looks really pretty, too. Gonna have to look for it one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful, reminds me of the Mediterranean xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried L'Oreal polishes for about 15 years but this colour is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shade, that shimmer looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that colour is divine! Not tried them at all. I don't like how slim the bottle is, I have trouble with less chunky bottles but I've spied a few gorgeous colours so I may.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omggggg! Definitely going to be on the lookout for this! Gorgeous nails and awesome swatches!

    ReplyDelete