DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 21 March 2011

Barry M Instant Nail Effects

I know it's been done to death but here's my contribution to the whole shatter, crackle (whatever it's called) trend. I'm trying to learn how to edit videos and didn't fancy scaring everyone with a make-up tutorial so instead here's me painting my nails with Barry M's Instant Nail Effects over OPI's Austin-tatious turquiose.




A close up of the final result. I'm still undecided about whether I actually like this effect.

Because I don't have any other polishes that create this effect I can't really make a comparison on the quality. One thing that I would say is the brush isn't the greatest. You can see in the video how hard it is to get into the corners.

What do you think of this effect?

Available from Boots and Superdrug
£3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment