DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 29 March 2011

He's Going In Circles

Holographic nail polish, you either love them or hate them but there's no denying the effect is very eye catching. Today I'm wearing a seafoam holo by China Glaze called He's going in Circles. It was part of their Kaleidoscope collection that came out in 2007. I had a look around on the web and it seems these holos are quite popular and difficult to find now (unless you go on eBay), which makes me want to find the others in the collection! I love a challenge...


I had to apply about 4 coats for good coverage so be aware of that if you get this. My picture really doesn't do this polish any justice whatsoever and please excuse the messy application.

If you're in the UK you can still get this shade without going on eBay.

2 comments:

  1. you have soo many holo's lol, it's making me drool lol, sorry i keep asking but where did you get this from, i am intrigued i've seen them on ebay for approx £17 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I originally got this polish and DV8 from http://www.venusnailsupplies.co.uk/ but I just had a look and they don't have them anymore :-( In fact they don't have any of the Color Club Holo's anymore either

    ReplyDelete