DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Boots 17 Orange soda

Does this colour look familiar to you? It's not a dupe of another nail polish...
Think of a well known supermarket in the UK...
Haha yes this polish is the same colour as a Sainsbury's bag!!!
I bought this last summer and it's from the Candy Collection which is still available from Boots. In the bottle the polish looks more sherbety but it's lost after a 3 coats on the nail. I do have a sneaky suspicion that the Seche Vite topcoat made it go a touch darker though.

Love it still despite it looking like a Sainsbury's bag!

1 comment:

  1. Seche tends to make my nail colors darker too and I hate it! I found that Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat is an acceptable substitute for Seche.

    ReplyDelete