DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Guest Post: Amanda from Fashion Footing

Hi Ladies, Spring is definitely in the air now and today Amanada over at Fashion Footing is sharing a very season appropriate colour with you. I've never bought a Zoya polish before or have any in my collection so this is the first time a Zoya polish has ever been featured on my blog!
Thank you Amanda for the guest post. Enjoy

-x-x-x-

Hey guys! Thanks to Anna for allowing me to do a guest post for her!

I decided to show you guys Zoya's Pippa. I love yellow and this is such a fantastic yellow to wear!

Zoya Pippa is a lovely vibrant creamy yellow. It's probably the best yellow I've ever worn. It wasn't streaky, covered nicely and is SO PRETTY!!

This is 3 coats, with a top coat.


This polish was released in the summer of 2009 in Zoya's La-Di-Da collection

Mmmm! Warm sunny yellow! I LOVE this color! Are you yellow people? So happy!



-x-x-x-

This colour has has definitely brightened up my day :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yay Amanda! I love this color - so perfect for the weather lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour really is so happy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this colors looks so awesome on Amanda <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sun shiny color.. I could never imagine seeing my daughter wearing such but it would a sight I guess. I have seen her wearing purple,indigo,plum,foxy red,navy blue,copper,gold polishes but haven't seen her wearing yellow. My girl is a fashion setter in her class,that's why I make sure she also doesn't get too far. Brian of sell scrap gold.

    ReplyDelete