DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 22 March 2012

NOTD - China Glaze Dress Me Up

For the last 2 days I've been holed up in A&E. Not as a patient obviously but doing my 12 hour shifts to get all my trauma stuff signed off! Don't get me wrong A&E is my favourite rotation as it requires me to think on my feet and react to ever changing situations but it was such a shock to the system especially since last week I was sat/stood watching doing sweet f-all in Neuroradiology, YAWN!
Thankfully today is my 'study day' and I'll be working on my dissertation but firstly I want to show you ChG Dress me Up which I painted on this morning!


2 Coats. No top coat.
Photos shot in daylight
I received this in a swap from Barb and it's part of The Hunger Games collection. It's a lovely dusty rose colour which I find suits my skin tone well. The formula was quite gloopy and looks uneven when you first apply it on to the nails but thankfully it does even itself out and dries to a lovely glossy finish. I was a little lazy with my photography today and used my point and shoot but if you like shots like this I'll try to do more.

Thanks for reading and have a good weekend. x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, 12 hrs shift!! Get some rest and good luck with your dissertation!! And it's a gorgeous neutral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I have my night shifts still to do in a couple of weeks 8pm-8am :-(

      Delete
  2. I hope that you get some great r&r!! This looks so lovely on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some time off soon!
    I watched the Hunger Games last night. Loved it. :D And I love this polish! Do want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an interesting nude, I really like this!! Soo tempted to buy all the Hunger Games polishes :P xx

    ReplyDelete